A real novelty in the world of flexo print. On July 14, 2020, a closed-numbered webinar dedicated exclusively to label and flexible film converters, manufacturers of flexo printing machines and brand owners was held.
Together with the technical partner I & C-GAMA Group and the English service Reproflex3, Z DUE inaugurated an introductory workshop on the new PROJECTBLUE system, now available in Italy, illustrating all the benefits of this new printing technology.
Flexo printing will no longer be the same.
Here following the webinar agenda:
- Introduction and moderation of Marco Mingozzi, internal manager of Z DUE.
- Case History – ProjectBlue innovation over continents and international awards. Relation of Andrew Hewitson, co-owner of Reproflex3.
- DNA Concept – what is ProjectBlue and how it fits into your corporate DNA. Relation of Andrea Sandrolini, sales manager of Z DUE.
- Fixed palette and printing native files in CMYK – converting to flexo. Relation Nicola Sandrolini, technical manager of Z DUE.
- The packaging in the post-Covid era– how ProjectBlue meets the brand owner’s expectations. Relation of Sante Conselvan, CEO of I&C-GAMA Group.
Here is a short excerpt (also in English) from the webinar, the relation of Andrea Sandrolini, sales manager of ProjectBlue for Italy